You

 



In the crushing , in the damage, 

In the chaos and the storm

You restore and you repair.

You bring peace and you breathe comfort. 


Your touch and your kisses

Soothed my pain and healed my wounds.

Your name is "Flowing Oil" because 

Over my brokenness, over my shadows

You pour out your love, you pour out your heart.

To see me whole, to make me complete.


You never lose sight of me, you never go away

You never change, you never betray.

Always stay, always love.

A love that lasts, a love that waits

Waits for us to surrender completely

In his arms, in his tender care.


Let us stay here in this beautiful place of rest

Let us bloom and flourish

Let us rejoice and just abide .

Abiding in each other

And never looking back

Rejoicing in who we are

Loving, forgiving and simply being. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pure Love

Unhidden

Connection