Tenderness


 

You came into my being with so much gentleness
You touched the inside of my core, you kissed me and you hugged me
You didn't hurry, you just waited patiently to me. 
You're not like the rest, you're lovely, pure and sensitive . 
You are my poetry, my love letter. 

What others didn't understand in so many words 
You understood with just one breath . 
With just one touch , that made me flourish and blossom. 
Your deep touch that came into my veins, into my every cell. 

I found so much delight in you, my sweet beloved one. 
I loose myself in your passionate and loving eyes. 
I'm diving in your voice , which is my favorite song. 
I'm drowned into your heart, I've found a safe place. 


I'll love you through fog, through rain, through heat, through all the sweat. 
I'll hold you up and hold you to yourself. 
I'll simply love you, with joy and happiness. 
I'll love you till the end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pure Love

Unhidden

Connection