My refuge

 



I found my refuge and my rest

My stability and my sweet peace.

In all the storm and all the noise 

You are with me, my sweet, deep friend . 

You never leave, you stay with me. 

You kiss me and you hug me. 

You keep me safe in your embrace, 

You just remain, you never leave. 

You feel my doubts and you still love,

You don't demand, you never ask

You keep me close, you never run. 

I feel so safe, there is no doubt,

There is no fear, no judgment. 

It's only trust, it's only love.


With tenderness and kindness 

You touched me deep inside. 

You saw my pain, you saw my joy 

We shared and we rejoiced.

You saw my tears, you saw my laught 

And what you wanted is to come close.


You're never far, you're always here.


I feel your heartbeat and your breath,

I love everything from you. 


Let's stay, and stay and then abide. 

Abiding one in other ... 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pure Love

Unhidden

Connection