Connection

 


There's so much beauty in the pain

There's so much rest in all the storm.

You brought me in the boat, you made me quiet.

We have no boundaries, no hidden places, 

No doubts, no lies, no surface feelings. 


It's not complicate and tiring, 

It's only freedom and easy going. 

No sweat, no work, no many words. 

We just enjoy the breathing, enjoy the being,

Enjoying one another, enjoying who we are. 


You're blooming more and more 

My beautiful pure rose. 

You are so fragile, just like a snow flake.

I keep you in my hands, with so much tenderness

You are profound, more than an ocean.

I want to swim in all your undiscovered places, 

To see the beauty and the life. 


-Let me come and let me be-


We share the thorns, we share the blood, 

We share the wounds and all the grief.

We share the cry, we share the tears, 

We don't hide anything, we are uncovered. 

.... 

Bounded in love, covered by beauty. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pure Love

Unhidden