Bring me home


You bring me on the path of reconciliation, indulgence and eternal peace, 

Get rid of the hard work and sweat on my forehead


Bring me home.


In the secret place, known only of the two of us.

In the place of rest, where we meet.

In the place of safety, where there is no "what if?"

In the place full of kindness and gentleness.

In the place called simple - Home -

The place where it's not just me, and you're not alone

The place full of love and purity, 

You're there, just the two of us. 


But Jesus, you are so good.

That you want us to open our home for those around us.

It's not total order, but it's such a familiar warmth in here,

Let's open our homes one for each other.

What is the most beautiful thing in this world,

Than friends sitting at the same table and having dinner together?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pure Love

Unhidden

Connection